tourney.ru форумЪ

Трепещите, смертные!

Объявление

Ѣ за то, что форум лежал опять вините РосКомЗабор, который стриггернулся уже не только на унижения Магваера по национальному признаку :)

#31 30-06-2006 23:08:42

DIMArikus[KGB]
Участник

Re: Патч?

LionKing
я не буржуй aga00000
я скромный маршал mafia

а если говорить про водку, то предпочиту, пожалуй Finlandia Lime

Дочь Альянса :) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … 1%80%D0%BE --- D2 LoD EHCL *ajlkahabt -> AJlKAHABT 95 lvl pala ---

#32 01-07-2006 22:32:25

LionKing
Суровый Специалист по пристам и магам в отставке

Пришёл ответ...чёт нифига не въезжаю.

Greetings Artyom,

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

Issue Reported: Hello blizzard team. I have an issue, so I need your assistance as soon as possible.
I bought your game WOW (US servers)  more than year ago and played few month.
But after that I was unable to continue my subscription due to university degreee, work and so on.
So I froze my subscription and account. Now I would like to reactivate my account and start
playing WOW.

The problem is that I can't login my account manager and activate my account.

I was registered with login "ххххх"
If you need a scan of my box or cd-key or secret Question I can provide it immediately.

Waiting for your response. I would appreiciate your help with my issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, the issue you are having is best handled through our Billing Department.  Please visit our Billing Support page: (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/) for common issue resolutions and information on how to contact them by phone or e-mail. 

Thank you again for contacting us.  We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!
For any game play questions, please refer to our site at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/

*** Please do not respond to this email as all conversations on this matter would be best handled online. ***

Regards,
Tatuis
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSu … 02@mail.ru

-----Original Message-----
To: wowgm@blizzard.com
Sent: 6/29/2006 1:05:57 PM
Subject: World of Warcraft - In-Game - Account

Info - From: lхххх@mail.ru
Info - Name: Artyom
Account - ---------------------------
Account - Character(s): Amalon
Account - Name: хххххх
Account - Realm: Shadow Moon

Description - -----------------------

Hello blizzard team. I have an issue, so I need your assistance as soon as possible.
I bought your game WOW (US servers)  more than year ago and played few month.
But after that I was unable to continue my subscription due to university degreee, work and so on.
So I froze my subscription and account. Now I would like to reactivate my account and start
playing WOW.

The problem is that I can't login my account manager and activate my account.

I was registered with login "хххх"
If you need a scan of my box or cd-key or secret Question I can provide it immediately.

Waiting for your response. I would appreiciate your help with my issue.

US ShadowMoon Amalon Gnome-mage 60 lvl \/ EU Zenedar Garmonic Dwarf-Priest 60 lvl

#33 02-07-2006 00:14:08

n0c0
>>EVIL<<

ну вкрадце они тя послали нах и сказали чтоб ты к ним с такими вопросами не приставал, сказали ещ ё чтоб писал в Отдел Биллинга и попросили оставить своё мнение о качестве обслуживания которое ты получил.

When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

#34 02-07-2006 03:30:26

LionKing

n0c0 пасиб.

гавно обслуживание, так и напишу им :Х
Я блин и так заполнял форму в отделе биллинга ФИГ ЛИ ЕЩЁ ИМ НАДО? mad

US ShadowMoon Amalon Gnome-mage 60 lvl \/ EU Zenedar Garmonic Dwarf-Priest 60 lvl

#35 03-07-2006 11:33:02

deXter[S2]
СВЭГ

LionKing
не слушай его))
короче они пишут типо это в биллинг отдел надо тебе с такой проблемой

Drop Beats, Not Bombs.

#36 03-07-2006 13:59:56

n0c0
>>EVIL<<

deXter[S2] а я что не так написал?

When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

#37 09-07-2006 23:56:23

LionKing

Ура, ответ билинг отдела.

Hello ,

If you need to retrieve your World of Warcraft password or account name, please visit ("http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/loginsupport") and click the corresponding link. It can take up to an hour for a password reset through the website to register. If you have recently tried changing the password, please allow for this delay when attempting to login with the new password.

Please review the following tips for password recovery. If you continue to have trouble, please note that we **cannot** retrieve your account manually via email request, as such, please call our toll-free Billing & Account Services number at the end of this email for personal recovery assistance.

-- At any time, if you are having trouble managing your account, please be sure you are accessing the right regions account page.....European account access is located here: http://www.wow-europe.com/account/

-- When recovering your password or account, the secret answer and email address **must** be spelled and punctuated the EXACT way you entered it originally.  The phone number will work with all numbers running together as well as in the xxx-xxx-xxxx format. If you do not remember/know this information, please call us that we may assist you directly.

-- If you have recently changed your email and are unable to retrieve your reset, please call us immediately that we may update your account. Please also ensure that any filters currently in place on your email account are set to receive email from "noreply@blizzard.com". If you are unsure how to do this, please contact your email provider.

-- If, for any reason, you do not know/remember any or all of the information needed for retrieval, please note that we **cannot** retrieve your account manually via email request, as such, please call our toll-free Billing & Account Services for personal recovery assistance.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call Monday thru Friday between 9am and 6pm Pacific Time, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378. Our Billing team will be happy to help you get back into your account as quickly as possible.  We look forward to helping you get this resolved.

** NOTE:  For security purposes, Billing & Account Services cannot discuss or modify accounts via email.**

Хз вроде они хотят чтобы я вернул акк через стандартную онлайн возвращалку idontnow
Пойду пробовать
dezl0000

#38 10-07-2006 00:00:26

LionKing

Ппц, я мыло на которое регил не помню.
Если это вообще сработает:Х

Board footer